Eloisa - The 'Africa' Twin!
Someone recently accused me of riding an 'Old Mans' motorbike...(This is a chap that Drives a Honda FFS!)
Anyhows, here young MC is my Retort...
Eloisa - The XRV750 Africa Twin (There is a subtle hint in the word 'Africa' as to her pedigree), won the Paris Dakar Rallye three years in succession...
This I can assure you is no small achievement... The 'Dakar' is the worlds most demanding Enduro (2000+ miles and some B'stards put the Sarah desert in the middle!) race, both on man and machine...? Check out the Video...
Anyhows, here young MC is my Retort...
Eloisa - The XRV750 Africa Twin (There is a subtle hint in the word 'Africa' as to her pedigree), won the Paris Dakar Rallye three years in succession...
This I can assure you is no small achievement... The 'Dakar' is the worlds most demanding Enduro (2000+ miles and some B'stards put the Sarah desert in the middle!) race, both on man and machine...? Check out the Video...
Needs sound...
Conclusion... Well if they're what you call 'Old Mans' bikes, I'd hate to see what you think the Kids are riding... ;o)
(Ohhh... And if you don't think that was an awesome Vid. your dead from the neck down! Tarmac is for Pussys!!!)
Ciao Ciao
Confused From Cambridge
I BLOG There4 I Am
(Ohhh... And if you don't think that was an awesome Vid. your dead from the neck down! Tarmac is for Pussys!!!)
Ciao Ciao
Confused From Cambridge
I BLOG There4 I Am





<< Home